Tiverton’s Tourist Information Service
Tiverton’s Award-Winning Tourist Information Service is based within, and managed by, Tiverton Museum of Mid Devon Life.
The service offers a wide range of facilities, including:
- Information on where to go and what to do in the whole of Mid Devon.
- Information on walking and cycling in the area.
- Local maps and leaflets.
- Information on local accommodation providers.
- Shop selling a range of local food and gifts.
- Tickets on sale for National Express, Megabus, Stagecoach and Berry’s Coaches.
- Tickets for the Tiverton Community Arts Theatre, East Devon Choral Society and the Theatre Royal in Plymouth are available. We sell Theatre Tokens too which make a great gift and tickets to local events.
- Tickets available for the Eden Project, West Somerset Railway and day trips to Lundy Island.
- Reduced price advance tickets are sold for the Mid Devon Show and the Yeovilton Airshow.
- Booking for the William Street Coach Park. Please call or send us an email to book a space.
The friendly staff at Tiverton’s Tourist Information Centre look forward to welcoming you to the area.
Gift shop Award-Winning Tourist Info Place of Interest Towns and Villages
- Accessible/Wheelchair Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Free Entry
- Open All Year
- Gift shop
- Tourist Info
- Place of Interest
- Towns and Villages