Tiverton Canal Co
Tiverton Canal Co is a family run living heritage attraction with one of the last horse-drawn barges in Great Britain.
- Experience travel into the past at 2mph, a time before steam was invented, by taking a trip aboard the horse-drawn barge, along the 200 year old Grand Western Canal, feed the ducks, spot the kingfishers and wildlife.
- Hire a rowing boat or Canadian canoe and start your own adventure.
- Relax aboard the unique floating canal barge café bar the Ducks Ditty with the only canal-side beer garden in Devon!
- Let your children’s imagination go wild in the new boat themed play area.
There are so many things to see and do along the Canal Country Park nature reserve. Bring a picnic, your bikes, your walking shoes… you can easily spend a day making memories, enjoying Devon’s historic canal.
Café Nature and Wildlife Activity & Adventure Heritage & Culture
- Café / Restaurant On Site
- Games / Play Area
- Nature and Wildlife
- Activity & Adventure
- Heritage & Culture