Bampton Heritage & Visitor Centre
Located within St Michael’s and All Angels Church, learn about Bampton’s history presented through genuine local artefacts, colourful information boards, short video films and oral memories, booklets and guides.
Children’s activities include dressing up costumes, quizzes, and an interactive video game.
Bampton Heritage and Visitor Centre offers:
– Monthly guided town trails
– Interactive talks and presentations on a wide range of Bampton’s heritage within the Centre or externally. These talks can focus on the railway, industrial and social history, key buildings and more.
– A free family town trail and quiz, available at our centre and online.
– Group visits – from a couple of hours to a whole day, by arrangement.
– Curriculum themed activities and talks for visiting school groups
Tourist Info Outdoor Indoor Walking Heritage & Culture
- Accessible/Wheelchair Friendly
- Dog Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Free Entry
- Open All Year
- Tourist Info
- Heritage & Culture