Family-Friendly Fun during our Walking Festival!
Families are invited to join us for a memorable outdoor experience that will create lasting memories. Here’s what we have in store for families:
- Child-friendly Trails: we’ve carefully planned trails that are suitable for families with young children. These trails offer a perfect blend of nature exploration and adventure, ensuring that children and parents alike can enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. See the key on the programme for all the child-friendly walks and guided tours (launching early 2024).
- Interactive Activities: Throughout the festival, families can participate in a wide range of interactive activities designed to engage and entertain. For example, our swan trail will launch next year and help you to discover all the great play-areas in Tiverton.
- Nature Education: Our festival is an educational opportunity for children to learn about the environment, wildlife, and conservation. Expert guides will be on hand to share their knowledge and spark a sense of wonder in young minds. Look out for our programme in 2024 to book the activities.
- Family Picnics: Embrace the spirit of togetherness with family picnics in scenic spots along the walk. Visit our wonderful farm shops for inspiration, pack your favourite snacks and enjoy quality time in the great outdoors. You can view picnic spots on our interactive walking map.
- Storytelling sessions: holidaying with us? Lots of our glamping sites offer a campfire. Gather round the warmth of the fire and share your stories that will transport children into the world of nature and adventure. Book your stay now and follow our Facebook page for the latest information.
This festival is an opportunity for families to connect with nature, create lasting memories, and nurture a love for the outdoors. We also have a variety of child-friendly attractions for all ages from soft-play, a muddy obstacle course, mini train rides, a theme park, where you get to drive vehicles and lots more to discover…