Walled Garden Wonders
For the very first time, join us in the Farmhouse walled gardens, for an after hours picnic experience, prepared by award winning chef Paul Berry, bringing together traditional country flavours of Devon, all whilst enjoying acoustic tunes with Andy Doran. Watch the September sun set over the Devonshire hillscape from your personal picnic pitch complete with proper crockery, cutlery and glassware. Enjoy your set picnic supper for ‘one night only’. There’s nothing else for you to do other than stroll up, sit back and sip a tipple or two!
The hamper experience includes:
- Farmhouse granary with truffle, parmesan and blackpepper butter
- British Cherry tomatoes with dorset salt
- Alp Blossom cheese with plum membrillo & sourdough crackers
- A farmhouse mixed salad with 28 day dry aged rump of beef, Mini honey and mustard glazed ham & Poached chalk stream trout with lemon mayonnaise.
- Homemade Vanilla Pannacotta with autumn black fruits and Breton shortbread.
- We can cater for any dietary requirements.
Holwell Farm House are proud to offer a wheelchair accessible venue – Although they will offer toilet facilities, due to the age of the farmhouse, door way heights and widths are limited in places. To enhance your picnic experience, they will allow guests to bring their own chairs for their pitch. Hay Bales will also be available for reclining! Booking is necessary as pitches are limited. Maximum groups of six per pitch. Please wear appropriate footwear and warm autumnal clothing!
Holwell Farm, Bampton, Devon EX16 9AD
Categories: Concerts and Live Music, Food and Drink