Crediton Farmers’ Market
Crediton Farmers’ Market is a lively, bustling community hub that takes place on the first and third Saturdays of every month. Come along and wander among the wide choice of stalls and sample our produce before buying. With such a variety there is bound to be something for everyone. Meet up with your friends and have a natter in the seating area over breakfast, coffee or soup.
Crediton Farmers’ Market’s stallholders are the primary producers, working from field to fork, and at the market they sell only what they grow themselves or otherwise create. You can find out exactly how the produce came to be at the market, how it was reared, where it was grown, how it was made, whether it is organic, what breed or variety it is, how to cook it etc; just ask the stallholder!
Categories: Food and Drink, Markets
- Family Friendly
- Free Entry
Venue: Crediton Town Square
- 18th July 2020 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 15th August 2020 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 19th September 2020 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 17th October 2020 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 21st November 2020 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 19th December 2020 10:00 am to 1:00 pm