Bradninch Town Fair
Welcome to the Bradninch Town Fair!
In 1208, the charter of King John granted the burgesses of Bradninch a four-day fair at the feast of St. Dionysisus. Now, in 2021, we invite you to celebrate community connection and kindness by saving the date for the inaugural 21st century Bradninch Town Fair, a celebration of all that’s great about living in our town! It’s taking place on Saturday 25th September, and there are plenty of ways to get involved!
Listed below are some of the activities taking place (summarised) – for the full programme, please see the website: www.bradninchtogether.org.uk/town-fair
- The Bradninch Bolt Fun Run and Walk
- Open Morning at St Disen’s Church
- Bradninch Millers Morris Dancing in the Town Centre
- Copper Coffee Rover in the Town Centre
- Surplus Veg at the Guildhall Forecourt
- Picnic and Fun at the Cricket Field (with stalls and live performance)
Late Afternoon / Evening Activities
- Eat, Drink and Be Merry! from 4pm onwards at the Cricket Field with a hog roast, bar and live music
Categories: Concerts and Live Music, Fairs and Fêtes
- Café / Restaurant On Site
- Family Friendly
- Live Entertainment