Promote your tourism offer with us!
Visit Mid Devon aims to promote leisure and tourism within Mid Devon. For the purposes of this website, Mid Devon is defined as the Mid Devon District plus 5 miles around the border (excluding Exeter City and Taunton Town Centre). See Visit Mid Devon Boundary Map.
What we Offer
- Web listings for businesses
- Web listings for places of interest
- Events listed on our website with option to feature event on the home page and regional subpages
- Social media shout outs
- Pin on map
- Guide listings and adverts
- Blog posts and campaigns
- The option to display a promotional brochure and/or information leaflet at Tiverton Tourist Information Centre
Download our Membership Pack to find out more about joining Visit Mid Devon.
Businesses in Mid Devon with a leisure or tourism offer are able to advertise on our Visit Mid Devon website with a listing. This includes:
- Business name
- One high quality landscape image displayed with the listing
- Promotional summary description of your business (150 words)
- Price and entry information
- Business address with a pin on the maps featured on the Visit Mid Devon website (for your selected categories plus the regional and Walking and Cycling route maps)
- Opening hours
- Link to your business website
- Contact details
- Details of any awards or accolades received
- The option to select facilities that your business offers
- The option to select the categories that your business falls under
Complete a business listing form to advertise your business with us!
The information you provide will be checked by Visit Mid Devon before we approve your listing.
Please ensure your listing has a landscape image.
Please note your listing will not be approved and added to the site if it:
- is not tourism or leisure related
- is not within Mid Devon or the surrounding area
You will receive confirmation of approval with an invoice for the listing. Invoices must be paid with 30 days to Tiverton Museum of Mid Devon Life (acting on behalf of Visit Mid Devon). Upon receipt of payment, approved listings will be added to the Visit Mid Devon website.
Visit Mid Devon reserves the right to edit listings if the information provided does not meet the required format.
- Web listings are for a period of 12 months
- Free listings are provided at the discretion of the Visit Mid Devon team, normally only for those attractions and sites that do not charge an admission or service fee
- Promotional content (guaranteed shout-outs on social media and featured articles in e-newsletter) are arranged in agreement with customers to ensure they are published at appropriate times for their business needs. Social media analytic performance reports on guaranteed posts will be provided to clients.
- For people with multiple tourism businesses, we offer 25% discount on additional listings when paying full rate for one listing. Bookings for multiple listings must be made together for the same booking year.
- Visit Mid Devon members are entitled to list unlimited events on our website. Non-members with events in Mid Devon are also welcome to list up to 12 events on the website free-of-charge (per year).
- Events that have their own event page on Facebook will be added to the Visit Mid Devon Facebook Page. We recommend that event organisers add @VisitMidDevon as a co-host to their events on Facebook to remove potential duplication of event listings.