Visit Mid Devon is about celebrating our wonderful part of the country.
Who We Are:
Managed in partnership by Mid Devon District Council and the Tourist Information Service (run by Tiverton Museum of Mid Devon Life), Visit Mid Devon is responsible for the promotion of Mid Devon as a visitor destination.
We Aim To:
- Work in partnership to promote Mid Devon as a destination to visitors
- Share what’s great about Mid Devon
- Shout out about local events and activities
- Encourage people to support Mid Devon businesses for their weekend and holiday activities
- Coordinate Mid Devon’s tourism offer
What Do We Do?
- Undertake digital marketing to promote our destination website
- Nationally promote the official Visit Mid Devon destination guide
- Undertake offline and online marketing to promote the region nationally and internationally to increase visitor numbers and spend in the region
- PR and media promotion
- Develop regional and national marketing campaigns and activities
- Promote Mid Devon events nationally
- Work with local authorities to improve the visitor economy
- Work with other tourism partners locally and regionally to promote Mid Devon
- Manage the Visit Mid Devon identity and image library
The Area We Cover:
Visit Mid Devon covers the Mid Devon district plus five miles around the border (excluding Exeter City and Taunton Town Centre). Businesses within this area with a leisure and tourism offer are able to advertise with us.
Be a Part of Our Team!
Membership offers your business the opportunity to directly benefit from our regional, national and international campaigns of advertising, press and PR. Join us today to reach more customers and be part of a global destination marketing campaign.
The Visit Mid Devon Website
The development of this website was funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.
Funded and supported by:
The Tourist Information Service manages the website on a daily basis.